Thursday, May 30, 2013

Smile…. It looks good on you! :)


After starting my blog, I’ve been hunting for the perfect topic for my first blog post. As I kept thinking and my thoughts revealed no clues, my lips curved upwards and I smiled at my cluelessness. I smiled at how lost I was for a topic to write about after starting the blog, whereas when I did not have a blog, I had loads of ideas. I smiled, thinking about how uncooperative the brain can be. at times. I smiled… Yes, I smiled! I then smiled because I had a topic to write about. Smile!!

For those who have met me, what they would never forget about me is my smile. Yes, I smile that much! I’m not really sure how or when I picked up that smile. But I’ve been smiling loads from as long as I can remember. What is so special about a smile? A smile could be the perfect invitation for someone to get acquainted with you. A smile could be that feature that gives someone confidence in you. A smile could give someone the hope that they really need. A smile could be the perfect gift! 



When someone smiles at you, you cannot help but smile at him or her. That contagious quality of a smile is what makes it so special. And at that one moment when you are smiling, you can be nothing but happy. The Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) is reported to have said, “Smiling in the face of your brother is charity.” Nothing can describe a smile better.

I smile because it makes me happy. I smile because I like to see other people responding to my smile with a smile. I now smile because it has become my identity.

Keep smiling. It looks good on you! :) :) :)

1 comment: